Saturday, December 10, 2016

2016 draws to a close, let's see 2017!


What a year it has been...
It started rather well at the Chelsea Arts Club, although Wendy broke her foot! 

Positive East celebrated its 25th Anniversary to include drink at the House of Lords. There were many parties with friends, thank you all: Inner Temple Gardens, Royal Ascot, Henley and other amusements and birthdays.


There was much amazement as I worked in the background with such people as Derren Brown, Brad Pitt, Eddie Redmayne and Steven Spielberg. I also worked on a great television series with the same people who did Downton Abbey and appeared in a few television adverts even if you missed me.

It was physical too: I was running in an advert for the World Athletic Championship in 2017 and for Worlds Aids Day for which much was raised.

But there was much sadness so many dear people passing away: my first friend in London since 1987 -Jean-Pierre Laurent- on the 24th February, Dan Doherty on the 16th March, Dad on the 5th May and his brother, Uncle Robert on the 6th October. I do miss them!

It ends with a lot of Christmas Carols and dinners and I look forward to Christmas with family and New Year's Eve and the fireworks on the River with friends.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year 2017.

Yours ever, 

Jean-François.

No comments: