Saturday, November 29, 2008

Season's Greetings

Dear Friends, Colleagues and Esteemed Clients,

Season's Greeting and best wishes for a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.

I am still gathering my strength and will return at the beginning of February fit and ready with more to do and go.

In 2009, this will be 30 years that I have been involved in the Hospitality, Events and Charity Sector in the field of general management, public relations and marketing.

I have organised and created events, campaigns and fundraisings with and for Crowned Heads of Europe, Ministers, Tycoons, CEO's, Blue Chip Compagnies and Celebrities.

Always discrete, persistent, consistent and with the attention to detail that makes you ask for me time again, you know that I make it happen and that I get people together.

Locations have been varied in countries and places and included Royal Palaces to Dairies passing through hotels, theatres, museums,music-halls,planes, yachts and some unusual and even unheard of.

Thank you to all who have helped me along the route.

Here to another 30 years!

Cheers!


Jean-Francois.

No comments: